11.09.2011

20 Questions w/ Alesandro Acuna


Alesandro Acuna (AJ for short) is a freshman in liberal studies. In addition to studying at Montana Tech he competes in body building and weight lifting competitions. 

1. What sports, clubs, or associations are you affiliated with?  
The sports that I am participating in as of now are body building and weight lifting competitions.


2. What is your favorite academic subject? 
English

3. Who is your favorite faculty member? 
Jack Crowley

4. Where is your favorite place to eat in Butte? 
Northwest Noodles and Wraps!

5. Where are you originally from? 
Reno, Nevada, I moved to Butte when I was 6 years old.

6. Where do you see your career in 10 years?
 I hopefully see myself as a mental health and addiction counselor or probation officer. Also, I would like to get my license to be a personal trainer in my free time. 

7. What is your favorite summer activity? 
Going out on a boat and swimming at a lake.

8. Describe yourself in one word. 
Outgoing  

9. What was the last good movie you saw? 
Horrible Bosses

10. What is your favorite book/magazine? 
Harry Potter series.

11. What is your favorite TV show? 
Tosh 2.O

12. Where would you go on a dream vacation?
Brazil

13. What is one thing everyone should know about you? 
I’m not a hard guy to talk too, I love meeting new people and talking.

14. What is your favorite hobby? 
Weight lifting and training

15. What is the best present you have ever received? 
My first snowboard.

16. What gives you the greatest satisfaction in life or at school? 
Being around my family and friends.

17. What gives you the most frustration in life or at school? 
Getting assigned homework in every class on a Friday.

18. What are you most afraid of? Not waking up when I go to sleep.

19. Do you prefer to text or talk on the phone? 
Neither, I prefer to talk to people face to face.

20. What is your major? 
Liberal Studies

No comments:

Post a Comment