9.28.2011

20 Questions w/ Lacie Lovshin


Lacie is a sophomore student studying elementary education here at Montana Tech. 

1. What sports, clubs, or associations are you affiliated with?

I am involved with Montana Tech Cheerleading, I’m actually the captain of the squad! I also referee and play beach volleyball at the Mcqueen Athletic Club here in Butte. 


2. What is your favorite academic subject?
My favorite classes are those that apply to my degree, which is elementary and special education. I love learning about new approaches to education. 

3. Who is your favorite faculty member?
My favorite faculty member is Brittney Smith, the Montana Tech cheer advisor and coach. She is so talented and has brought so much to the program. 

4. Where is your favorite place to eat in Butte?
I’ll definitely have to say Casagranda’s Steakhouse – on Sushi Night…I love sushi!  

5. Where are you originally from?
I was born in Billings, and moved to Butte when I was 3 years old.  

6. Where do you see your career in 10 years?
I will hopefully be teaching in an elementary school for 3rd or 4th graders. 

7. What is your favorite summer activity?
Summer is the perfect time to go outside! I really enjoy anything outside–camping or riding my dirt bike! 

8. What is your favorite part about cheerleading?
I’d have to say it is coming up with new cheers and dances and getting the crowd to participate in cheering on the Diggers!

9. Describe yourself in one word.
Bubbly!

10. List two song you’ve been listening to lately.
“This ole boy” –Craig Morgan 
“Tough” – Kelly Pickler 

11. Last good movie you saw?
I don’t usually watch movies, but one of my favorites to watch is “A Walk To Remember”

12. What is your favorite book/magazine?
Any of the fashion or gossip magazines such as People magazine and Cosmopolitan magazine. 

13. What is your favorite TV show?
My favorite TV shows are mystery shows, like Criminal Minds. 

14. Last interesting you learned at Tech?
I would have to say that in biology, we learned about how people’s perceptions of women and men’s bodies has changed since the 1950’s, it is so drastic, and the “ideal” body by today’s standards is so unrealistic! 

15. Where would you go on a dream vacation?
The Bahama’s! I’ve always wanted to go there because of the weather, the beaches, and it just looks like you could have a ball there!

16. What is one thing everyone should know about you?
Although I look and sometimes act like your typical girly-girl, I love getting outdoors and I’m not afraid to get a little dirt on me!

17. What is your favorite hobby?
I’m going to have to stick with cheerleading on this one! 

18. Best present you have ever received?
For Christmas one year I got a pink cell phone…I actually cried when I got it!  

19. Favorite thing about Tech?
I really am glad that Tech’s cheerleading program is expanding this year, it’s one of my favorite things to do!

20. What is your favorite website?
I don’t really have a favorite website, but I love to shop online at Forever 21, Wet Seal, and Victoria’s Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment